In developing the strategy to accumulate wealth, we take into account the short and long term goals that you might have.
To develop this strategy we use modelling, we look at your cash flow on a year by year basis to ensure that you are able to meet all your expenses for each year.
Your plan models that all your surplus income (income that is left after paying your tax, lifestyle expenses and goals) is directed to achieve your goals and aspirations, whether they are to reduce the debt secured against the family home or to achieve your other financial and non financial goals or simply provide for your retirement.
Your personal circumstances and other factors, such as legislation, taxation and market movements are continually changing, so it is important that this plan is reviewed regularly, to ensure the recommendations continue to meet your investment objectives.
The projections are the plan and roadmap of what you would like to achieve and how we can help get you there.
What happens over the ensuing years is the reality. Our job is to keep you on track.
An important objective of our review process is to compare your actual position to the projected position.
We will identify any departures from the plan, establish why this has occurred and either make adjustments to your plan or investment program or provide coaching to help get you back on track.
We will ensure that your plan continues to meet your needs. This will be done by:
- Availability of Advice - If you have any queries please call us any time during office hours (there’s no such thing as a stupid question!). We would prefer you to ring us to enquire about your ability to make large purchases before you make them rather than deal with the consequences of it afterwards. Treat us like a trusted friend, we are here to help.
- Ongoing Cash Flow Monitoring - The projections contained in your report are reliant on you living within your budget. To ensure you are staying on track, we provide a monthly cash flow monitoring service.
- Reviews - As part of our ongoing service to we will closely review your situation via a regular review. Your reviews will involve:
- Reassessment of your goals and objectives, including any changes to your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
- Review of your investment portfolio to ensure it remains appropriate to your situation.
- Ensure your family’s financial security and income are sufficiently protected through insurance.
- Review your current expenditure to ensure you are living within the parameters needed to achieve your goals.
- If necessary, remodelling your projections to take recent changes into consideration.
- Recommend any required changes and assist you to implement them.